What an amazing journey it’s been over the last year and seeing what the unknown world of running our own business would bring. We’ve learned so much about all aspects of business and look forward to even more learning during the years to come.
We expected lows and highs, but we are proud to say from a business perspective it’s actually been nothing but highs.
- We’ve developed some great relationships and business partnerships with clients in the Sussex area and because of that it’s meant multiple placements as well as being asked to recruit in the US for some – thank you to all of the clients that we are doing business with
- We hired our first experienced consultant – Pauline McMullins joined the team five months ago and we are already looking for our second consultant
- New value is placed on all of those support folks that we have worked with in the past that fixed our computers, sorted out our phones and just did stuff that when you are in a big corporation gets magically sorted without you having to lift a finger and they do it pretty darn fast too!
- We’ve loved meeting our candidates and clients face to face – we are proud to boast a 95% offer to placement ratio – yup, we’re finding great jobs for talented candidates
- Referrals from candidates and clients that we have worked with so far have been rolling in, and we’ve proudly published some of them
We are looking forward to a great second year, which is focused on placing even more recruitment professionals in jobs that they ❤️